Is There Any Application For PRO/ENGINEER?

I'm not very well acquainted with the PRO/ENGINEER software, having been aware that it is mostly for mechanical design. However, the software's publisher is offering a "student version" for $99 and I'm intrigued.

Is there any reason one of our happy throng would use it? Does it do discrete simulation, for example, or time-history of complex FEM? Anything that would be fun?