Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: BUILDING CODE: Certificate of Occupancy[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: BUILDING CODE: Certificate of Occupancy
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:35:48 GMT
The owner and tenant (church) must work out who is to get the permit. It is as simple as that.
The City doesn't care who applies. They just want it to be safe re fire exits, that there are toilets, that electric is not overloaded, that there is adequate ventilation, etc. The ;previous occupants may or may not have satisfied these items. Building inspection will determine this.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Easy-to-use, advanced features, flexible phone systems. Click here for more info.
- Prev by Subject: RE: BUILDING CODE: Certificate of Occupancy
- Next by Subject: Building demolition
- Previous by thread: RE: BUILDING CODE: Certificate of Occupancy
- Next by thread: Anchor Rod design