Re: Obama-Care: This Is What It Will Be Like

You're making too much sense here, and running roughshod over the sacred concept of "progressive" taxation. That's heresy over on this side of the line.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Jul 14, 2009, at 4:34 PM, "Thor Tandy" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net> wrote:

Wrong! I am more than paying my fair share! Instead of currently spending (enjoying) the asset/wealth on myself I'm contributing to the investment pool that generates both profit (hopefully) and gains taxes at the other end but which, in the meantime, helps those companies and systems I invest in
develop and probably generate jobs.

Victoria, BC
Canada

Thor

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:29 PM
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Obama-Care: This Is What It Will Be Like

That's cool. Just remember that in Obama/Democrat parlance you are
"not paying your fair share."

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Jul 14, 2009, at 12:06 PM, "Thor Tandy" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net> wrote:

I work for myself have investments that soak up my declared income
and my
annual tax is less than 10% of my income ... I'm working towards a
0% tax
impact!  BTW, it can be done legally.

Victoria, BC
Canada