Re: Obama-Care: This Is What It Will Be Like

But your own judges have said (as have Canada and other jurisdictions) that it is the duty of a citizen to pay only what is lawfully demanded and it is not unlawful to avoid (minimize) taxes. It is, however,  unlawful to evade taxes.

From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:42:31
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org><seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Obama-Care: This Is What It Will Be Like

You're making too much sense here, and running roughshod over the
sacred concept of "progressive" taxation. That's heresy over on this
side of the line.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿý?vX¬´Pjßá¶Úÿÿü0Ãûj)íþ?àþX¬·ñ@Cö¬§ÿÓ?+?¨¥Á«,z{m£*.¾&?¶»?¶êÚ?Ià?w?®ÏÀ²Ê?«b¢zJ?­?êç	©b~?ç?¯Ò?û®÷«ý:ÿ²æìr¸?{ùè}çÿ¢µ'Jæìr¸?{úey«??hÿÿá¶Úÿÿü0Ãûj)íþ?àþÇ??+-×ö¬§ÿйë-??ì¶?j)íý§ÿ±æ¢?ßè®Ñzg¦mêÿj|??¨¥Ê?ÿ±éݶ?azX¬¶+)¹¹bqÚ&j)Ú?Ù?É·«{úh²×?ÿ­??­Ê?«¥êæ?Ë"¢ÌjG¬º·²¢ëâ²+hº¼oû"µæ­þm§ÿÿÃÿ±æ¢?ßè®ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ