From: Jeremy White [mailto:admin(--nospam--at)structuralae.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:53 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Inclined Trolley Beam

Does anyone have experience with inclined trolley beams?  If it's
possible to do such a thing what would be the max suggested incline?
Also, I assume one would need a special type of trolley to navigate
the beam.

What I am considering is a trolley beam that starts out level,
inclines maybe 30 degrees (crippled beam), then levels off again.  Any
advice?

Thanks,
Jeremy