Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 07:53
Subject: Inclined Trolley Beam

Does anyone have experience with inclined trolley beams?  If it's
possible to do such a thing what would be the max suggested incline?
Also, I assume one would need a special type of trolley to navigate
the beam.

What I am considering is a trolley beam that starts out level,
inclines maybe 30 degrees (crippled beam), then levels off again.  Any
advice?

Thanks,
Jeremy

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp