Re: snow exposure factor - Ce

Thanks Paul and Harold.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:00 PM, D E <struktur.dle(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
I have a building with a high roof over a clear story adjacent to a lower roof. The high roof is considered fully exposed. My question is how should the low roof balanced snow be calculated, is it considered partially exposed? With the high roof portion considered a higher structure as mentioned in footnote a of Table 7-2. So the high roof has a lower balanced snow load than the low roof. I know the low roof will also have drift loading and sliding snow loads.

It seems like the structure should have just one exposure factor.