Re: Viva Petty Bitterness!

Bill:

I haven't received my copy of the state newsletter yet, but I have received a number of compliments and thank you notes from engineers throughout Texas.  SEAoT has been very progressive in publishing my work for several years now.  Perhaps the lesser states will eventually learn from Texas' example.  Here is a link to an interesting piece from the Economist, titled "America's Future", comparing Texas to California:

 http://www.economist.com/opinion/displaystory.cfm?story_id=13990207

Enjoy,

Stan