From: Jeremy White [mailto:admin(--nospam--at)structuralae.com]
Sent: 15 July 2009 20:23
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Inclined Trolley Beam

Does anyone have experience with inclined trolley beams?  If it's
possible to do such a thing what would be the max suggested incline?
Also, I assume one would need a special type of trolley to navigate
the beam.

What I am considering is a trolley beam that starts out level,
inclines maybe 30 degrees (crippled beam), then levels off again.  Any
advice?

Thanks,
Jeremy

"This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"