RE: Wood building withstands major-earthquake shake test

Go to the bottom of the webpage, and play the video entitled “Standing Strong” (July 14 2009).

Robert J. Jonkman, P.Eng.

Manager, Structural Engineering and Sustainable Design

Canadian Wood Council

Suite 400, 99 Bank Street

Ottawa, ON  K1P 6B9

Tel: 613-747-5544 ext 252