CAUTION: No Redeeming Technical Content

From now on I'm labeling such posts NRTC in the subject line. Feel free to direct your mail-reader software to toss them.

I'm in preliminary negotiations with a small firm in another city to open an office here.

We're talking about a modest base salary plus a bonus structure based upon work I bring in.

My question is: "how is that typically formulated?"

It seems to me that a formula of some kind is "standard" in such a case. What sort of formula have you seen along this line?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G