Water heater bracing

Can anyone help me with a reference to 1997 UBC Code, Section 510.5?

An "Earthquake Insurance Retrofitting Information Form" asks for confirmation that a residential water heater is "double strapped to prevent movement in a seismic event that meet the minimum requirements of the 1997 UBC Code, Section 510.5."

I can't find any such section, nor any reference to it in code analysis books.

Could this be a typo?  If anyone has the referenced section could they fax it to me at 510-215-2430?  Can anyone refer me to any specific *UBC* requirements for water heater bracing?

(Yes, I know the UBC is history, but the insurance industry apparently doesn't know it.)

TIA,

Ralph

Snoop, Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa -- land the tix you need for this summer's biggest tours. Tourtracker.com (http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000007)