Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Water heater bracing THANKS![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Water heater bracing THANKS!
- From: "Brian Gerving" <bgerving(--nospam--at)ci.eureka.ca.gov>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:56:23 -0700
I faxed over that copy of the 2001 CPC. Steve was right; your document appears to be referencing the Uniform Plumbing Code. I preceded the fax with an email directly to you, but it must not have gone through.
In any case, Section 510.5.1 does end on that page. Hope it helps.
From: SGE Structural
It appears to be a typo - shouldn't it be a plumbing code? UPC Section 510.5 "Water heaters shall be anchored or strapped to resist horizontal displacement due to earthquake motion."
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Water heater bracing THANKS!
- Next by Subject: Re: Water heater bracing THANKS!
- Previous by thread: Re: Water heater bracing THANKS!
- Next by thread: Re: Water heater bracing THANKS!