Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CA Opportunities[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: CA Opportunities
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:55:58 EDT
I thought this morning's news of a budget agreement indicated that California state IOUs are going to quickly become a thing of the past.
In a message dated 7/21/09 10:52:10 AM, rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com writes:
Being in California, payment for professional services will be made in "Payment Warrantees" (I.O.U.'s).
It looks like the one in Long Beach is requiring the developer be able to "carry" the finances.
From: Stuart, Matthew [mailto:mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:18 AM
Subject: CA Opportunities
Anybody looking for work in Long Beach:
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
Engineers and Consultants - CMX
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 308)
What's for dinner tonight? Find quick and easy dinner ideas for any occasion. (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000008)
- Prev by Subject: RE: CA Opportunities
- Next by Subject: California Building Code
- Previous by thread: RE: CA Opportunities
- Next by thread: Direct Weld of Single Angle Brace to HSS Beam/Column