Re: License [piss-ants]

Wisdom?  Surely you jest -- it's called "turf-guarding."

Long ago, in a state far away, I was *required* to appear in person to receive S.E. registration by reciprocity.  The only question the board asked the group requesting registration was "Do you have any questions?"

Little piss-ants with Napoleonic complexes!

Ralph