Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: License [piss-ants][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: License [piss-ants]
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:39:29 EDT
Wisdom? Surely you jest -- it's called "turf-guarding."
Long ago, in a state far away, I was *required* to appear in person to receive S.E. registration by reciprocity. The only question the board asked the group requesting registration was "Do you have any questions?"
Little piss-ants with Napoleonic complexes!
In a message dated 7/22/09 8:33:33 AM, sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com writes:
I am wondering - what would be the underlying wisdom for such decision?
What's for dinner tonight? Find quick and easy dinner ideas for any occasion. (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000008)
- Prev by Subject: Re: License
- Next by Subject: RE: License [piss-ants]
- Previous by thread: Re: Happy Pi Approximation Day!
- Next by thread: RE: License [piss-ants]