RE: Excel

Yeah I was just using the function notation for communication purposes, badly I suppose.

What I want to output is a value.  Basically, if E5 contained a formula depending on A2, I want to output “What would be the value of cell E5 if cell A2 were 10?”

Timothy K. Hilton, E.I.

Engineering Intern

LHC STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS

P.O. Box 10567