Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: License[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: License
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:03:29 -0400
My worse experiences include (in no particular order) Florida, Tennessee, Missouri, Rhode Island, and Arkansas
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 308)
From: SGE Structural
Actually, my HI application experience was totally fine, although WA was by far is the best - very limited paperwork, friendly, etc. Before I hit this Utah nonsense, the Nevada - out of all states - was the most difficult one (they even asked for a photo). That said, IMHO, Nevada is now tied for the second place with the great state of New Jersey that required a TOEFL exam as a prerequisite for the comity licensing - all those SE licenses from other states notwithstanding.
At least this keeps us busy, right?
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: License
- Next by Subject: RE: License
- Previous by thread: Re: License
- Next by thread: Re: License