Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: License[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: License
- From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:23:14 -0500
Every state sets it's own standards and doesn't have to grant comity (although of course other states can "retaliate").
Up until about 20 years ago Texas' standards were considered "too lax" by some states who would not accept the Texas P.E. as acceptable for reciprocity.
If CA continues to insist on administering a nonstandard exam, this is one likely consequence.
William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G
On Jul 22, 2009, at 10:26 AM, "SGE Structural" <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com> wrote:
- Prev by Subject: RE: License
- Next by Subject: RE: License
- Previous by thread: RE: License
- Next by thread: RE: License