Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: License [piss-ants]

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
No, it's called "state sovereignty."

Check your copy of the U.S. Constitution for more information.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Jul 22, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Rhkratzse(--nospam--at) wrote:

Wisdom?  Surely you jest -- it's called "turf-guarding."