Re: License

Bill,

Us CA engineers took the same exams you did. We also had to take 2 more tests to get our PE (Surveying and Seismic). Then we had to sit for another 2 day exam (after 3 more years of work) to get our SE license then pay every two years to maintain both licenses.

The fact that Texas could question my qualifications is laughable (A state where apparently you don't even need to stamp drawings for a large facility where a 1 billion dollar professional sports franchise can hold practices), but I wouldn't be surprised in the least that they would make me sit for the exam again.

The California SE exam now has the NCEES Structural I and II exam and I believe the NCEES SE III exam that washington and CA both use.

Next time you talk out of your ass about our "Non-standard" exams, wipe first.

-gm