Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Excel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Excel
- From: "Daryl Richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:49:51 -0600
I have not used EXCEL at the level you are discussing; but I have used both LOTUS 123 and PlanPerfect at that level. Both of these spreadsheets allowed the user to have the option of creating "User Defined Functions". Perhaps you can find something in the users guide under that topic that you could use.
H. Daryl Richardson
- From: Timothy Hilton
- Prev by Subject: RE: Excel
- Next by Subject: RE: Excel
- Previous by thread: RE: Excel
- Next by thread: Re: Excel