From: Conrad Harrison [mailto:sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Excel

Timothy,

Some possible options are:

1)       Use Goal Seek

2)       Use Solver

3)       Look up help for  what if analysis, and scenarios (I cannot remember how this works, but it allows generating a table of values for a function: the function only needs defining in one cell.)

4)       Write a VBA function: Tools/Macro/VBA editor

You may have to include the analysis toolpack add-in, if not already installed.

Regards

Conrad Harrison

B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust

Adelaide