Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: License

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Title: Re: License
Even if you retook the exam in a state, you would still have to get all the other paperwork completed (i.e. verify education, verify experience, etc).  Retaking the exam only gets you out of having to verify that you took and passed the exam, which is generally rather easy to do (just a letter and check to your PE board).


Adrian, MI

On 7/22/09 7:39 PM, "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)> wrote:

it would be easier to pass the exam, just another work day.


On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)> wrote:
Then if you ever move to Texas, by all means petition the legislature for redress of your grievance.

That's the way things normally work in a representative republic.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Jul 22, 2009, at 12:53 PM, "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)> wrote:


The fact that Texas could question my qualifications is laughable...

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
**   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web*   site at:******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********