Another Prestress Beam Question

The existing precast concrete beams and double T's I am investigating has lifting hooks at the ends made from wire with 6 perimeter wires (spiralling around a center wire). Is this indicitive of the wire used in the member (cause that would be great)? If so, I can get an additional 10 psf of capacity for the 6 wire strands as oppose to the 4 wire strands that I currently have to assume.

Thanks,
Jeremy