Re: Short Anchor Bolts Again

It is now my practice to specify the elevation of the top of anchor rod,
rather than the projection. Lots of whining but no recent short anchor
problems.

I get more feedback for the ASTM F1554 spec. Usually, the complaint is that
these are very expensive anchors and you can't get them easily. It makes me
teary-eyed in sympathy ... NOT.

Regards
Paul
--