Re: Dallas Practice Tent (Was Re: License)

Paul:

Here is a link to the most recent (July 11) update in the Dallas Morning News.  This is still an interesting story ...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/071009dnmetcowboysroof.2d19a41.html

In another story a few days earlier, the young man who was paralyzed has now engaged the services of Dallas' most prolific personal injury attorney.

Best regards,

Stan