RE: FW: Steel Framing - Aerobic vibration criterion

All the Architects I work with, and have worked with, are so entrenched in their design that revamping of their preconceived space utilization is typically a taboo subject.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate

Engineers and Consultants - CMX