Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Lifecycle Study of five parking decks on the Urbana Champaign, University of Illinois[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Lifecycle Study of five parking decks on the Urbana Champaign, University of Illinois
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:25:08 -0400
I have a relationship with a firm that specializes in Lifecycle Studies of reinforced concrete and pre cast structures.
The firm is MSL Experts: http://mslexperts.com/
MSL (Materials Service Life, LLC) has developed software that accurately determines the service life of new and existing reinforced concrete structures. The software was developed under a consortium of the US Navy, material suppliers and other related stakeholders such that eventually the software will be made available commercially. Their program was recently used successfully by the NJDOT to salvage an existing bridge on Route 21 that was originally scheduled for demolition.
MSL is looking for an interested local structural engineer with either parking deck design or restoration experience. An email notice of the RFQ is provided below.
Please email me privately if you are interested.
Illinois Public Higher Education Procurement Bulletin
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Request for Professional Services Qualifications (QBS): Parking Structure Lifecycle Analysis 2009
First published Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Qualifications and supporting materials will be accepted at the address below until 4:00 PM, Thursday July 30, 2009:
F&S Planning Division
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 308)
- Prev by Subject: Re: License -- "sovereignty"
- Next by Subject: Light-Gage Steel Shearwalls
- Previous by thread: Re: Dallas Practice Tent (Was Re: License)
- Next by thread: Concrete Piles w/ an R = 1.0!!