From: Lloyd Pack
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 11:11
Subject: Re: License

Hello Bill,

How is this not a violation of the U.S. Constitution Article IV, Section I., which reads as
follows?

"Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and
judicial Proceedings of every other State."

It would seem that most states don't give full faith and credit.  Marriage, at least,
you don't have to redo upon moving to another state.  And it seems that adoptions
are honored from one state to the next.  Other contracts seem to be upheld. Driver's
licenses are accepted for a period of time, but you still have to retest in all the the states
that I'm aware of, when you transfer your license.  No faith and credit there.

Take Care,
Lloyd

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org