Re: License [well, more like licentiousness]

On this beautiful Sunday morning I'll add a bit of mud to the fire.  ;)

I think the whole country, and all of its political subdivisions that participate in it, is *crazy* for waging a "War on Drugs," when we would all be much better off if we just let any adult who wants to kill himself by indulging in such to do so.  Then I suspect we wouldn't find a dozen headless bodies in Mexico every morning, nor the denizons of our inner cities spraying their neighbors with AK47 fire, etc.

I would *really* like to see a thoughtful discussion of the goods and bads of legalizing *all* drugs much in the manner of alcohol, i.e., no minors, not in public, etc.

But then I'm in favor of legalizing suicide too.

Engineering?  What about engineering???

Ralph