Gabe Bohm/TECHNIP-USA is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  07/27/2009 and will not return until
08/10/2009.

Bharat Patel is in charge of the department during my absence. For all
project matters, please contact the respective Lead Engineers.

This email and any attached files ("Message") may contain confidential and/or privileged information. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you receive this Message in error, inform the sender by reply email, delete the Message and destroy any printed copy.
Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this Message or any part thereof is prohibited. Emails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Technip nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for the Message if altered or falsified nor shall they be liable for any damage caused by any virus that might be transmitted with this Message.