RE: License

Title: Re: License

Good points, Scott.

Yes, there is collusion in the real estate world, although maybe the current market

Might lead to more competition.

One of the many fall out of the Recession is that SE’s that have been laid off now

Are working out of their basements.

We bid on a single family home in Chicago and were undercut by 75% by a

New “sole practitioner”

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Principal

Fisher and Partners