Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FRP Reinforcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FRP Reinforcement
- From: "Timothy Hilton" <thilton(--nospam--at)lhcengineers.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:59:18 -0400
When reinforcing an existing concrete beam with FRP, do we just design for a brittle failure since it doesn’t yield? I know ACI has a document but I don’t have it and I want to confirm that designing the reinforcing is a matter of simple mechanics, as with normal steel reinforcing. Is there anything I’m missing?
I just need enough to explain to our client how we want to do it.
Timothy K. Hilton, E.I.
LHC STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
919.832.5587 x 20
- Prev by Subject: RE: FREE TEDDS SOFTWARE
- Next by Subject: FRP Reinforcement
- Previous by thread: RE: License (Business)
- Next by thread: FRP Reinforcement