Re: Things could be worse ...

Stan,

What is the “Texas Windstorm Insurance Association”?  Is it an arm of the state government?  Is it a bunch of lawyers with dollar signs in there eyes?  Hopefully, the engineer’s insurance people will go to bat for him and hopefully, he had some basic stuff in place, like a disclaimer of some kind and/or a contract that limited his exposure.  It’s scary to see another engineer get struck by lightning.  I think we would all be interested in how this plays out, please keep us posted.

MJ