Re: Things could be worse ...

Here you go:

http://www.twia.org/AboutTWIA.aspx

Stan

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Mark Johnson <markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:

Stan,

What is the “Texas Windstorm Insurance Association”?  Is it an arm of the state government?  Is it a bunch of lawyers with dollar signs in there eyes?  Hopefully, the engineer’s insurance people will go to bat for him and hopefully, he had some basic stuff in place, like a disclaimer of some kind and/or a contract that limited his exposure.  It’s scary to see another engineer get struck by lightning.  I think we would all be interested in how this plays out, please keep us posted.

MJ