From: GlobalSpec Info <information(--nospam--at)news.globalspec.com>
Date: July 30, 2009 7:22:34 PM CDT
To: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
Subject: Trebuchet: the Sport of Engineers

GlobalSpec
Trebuchet The Engineering Search Engine | The TREB Challenge: Take your best shot!

Find:

We know your physics expertise is second to none — here's your chance to prove it!

Build your own trebuchet and test your skills for distance, accuracy and power. See how your siege engine stacks up against the competition — how long will it take you to make the High Score Board?

The TREB Challenge is brought to you by GlobalSpec® — the leading specialized vertical search engine serving the engineering, manufacturing and related scientific and technical communities.

Play Now!

Forward to a FriendForward the TREB to a Friend

Strain your Engineering Brain with The Brain Strainer, our newest challenge, and build your own rocket launcher!

GlobalSpec - 350 Jordan Road, Troy, New York 12180 - 800.261.2052

GlobalSpec respects your online privacy. If you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from GlobalSpec, simply use this link.