Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: metal buildings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: metal buildings
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:20:00 GMT
I have designed lots of metal buildings and I believe re-bar/cable ties in the floor area, as described, are much more cost effective than any type of retaining wall solution.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Looking for insurance? Click to compare and save big.
- Prev by Subject: RE: metal buildings
- Next by Subject: Re: metal buildings
- Previous by thread: RE: metal buildings
- Next by thread: NRTC: Fwd: Trebuchet: the Sport of Engineers