Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Old Codes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Old Codes
- From: "Erickson, Aaron A." <AErickson(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:24:22 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
I would be interested in taking a look at the list, thanks !
It has been awhile since I have been on this list so let me know if I am out of order here. I am in the process of retiring and getting rid of my book library. I have a number of old codes – Uniform Building Codes from the 70’s and City of LA codes from the mid 60’s through the 70’s. I also have some specialty books such as Distribution of Lateral Forces by Briggs. If anybody is interested let me know and I will email you individually with the list. I am NOT selling any of these. I only would like to get them to someone who can either use them or add them to their own collection.
- Old Codes
- From: Jim Persing
- Old Codes
- Prev by Subject: Re: Old Codes
- Next by Subject: RE: Old Codes
- Previous by thread: Re: Old Codes
- Next by thread: RE: Old Codes