From: Jim Persing [mailto:jim.jep(--nospam--at)bendbroadband.com]
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 7:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Old Codes

It has been awhile since I have been on this list so let me know if I am out of order here.  I am in the process of retiring and getting rid of my book library.  I have a number of old codes – Uniform Building Codes from the 70’s and City of LA codes from the mid 60’s through the 70’s.  I also have some specialty books such as Distribution of Lateral Forces by Briggs.  If anybody is interested let me know and I will email you individually with the list.  I am NOT selling any of these.  I only would like to get them to someone who can either use them or add them to their own collection.

Jim Persing

Jim.jep(--nospam--at)bendbroadband.com