Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
re Structural Engineer compensation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: re Structural Engineer compensation
- From: Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:09:27 EDT
- Cc: News(--nospam--at)jobdestruction.info, info(--nospam--at)programmersguild.org, fintan(--nospam--at)engologist.com
re: SE Compensation
Shifting the subject slightly
Why not see if your firm is using cheap foreign labor ???
Many firms pay their foreign employees ( H-1B's) competitive salaries but but but
then are these salaries for the best/brightest/brilliant ( high-skilled ) engineers that corporate America claims we need so bad?
To check your firm go to the LCA database ( there are others)
Type in your firm name and your state
If it does not shown anything change the year and keep on going to earlier years
See what turn up - check the salaries
If your firm is NOT listed you may have to type in just the first name and then scroll through the choices.
The name search can be somewhat finicky.
For more on American Job Destruction (salaries too) go to
and how many of you have ever watched this video???
- Prev by Subject: Re: Question about Canadian code 1985
- Next by Subject: Re: re Structural Engineer compensation
- Previous by thread: A Blast From The Past ...
- Next by thread: Re: re Structural Engineer compensation