Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Old Codes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Old Codes
- From: "Jim Persing" <jim.jep(--nospam--at)bendbroadband.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 14:31:19 -0700
- Authentication-results: c650-2.noc.bendbroadband.com; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
I really don’t think you would want my golf clubs. I play about once a year but if you saw the clubs I use you would probably wonder why I even do that.
Can I have your golf clubs? J
A Structural Engineer, P.C.
Glenn C. Otto, P.E.
Virginia Beach, VA
been awhile since I have been on this list so let me know if I am out of order
here. I am in the process of retiring and getting rid of my book
library. I have a number of old codes – Uniform Building Codes from
the 70’s and City of
- Prev by Subject: RE: Old Codes
- Next by Subject: Old Codes
- Previous by thread: RE: Old Codes
- Next by thread: Old Codes