From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: "<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 11:37:03 AM
Subject: Re: re Structural Engineer compensation

We've got a foreign laborer in the white House - and he doesn't even have an H1 Visa.

Why is that not a problem but LEGAL immigrant hiring is?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Aug 1, 2009, at 9:09 AM, Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

Attention  SEAINT

re:   SE  Compensation

Shifting the  subject slightly

Why not  see if your firm  is  using cheap  foreign labor   ???

Many  firms  pay their  foreign employees  ( H-1B's)   competitive  salaries     but  but but

then are these  salaries for   the best/brightest/brilliant   ( high-skilled )   engineers that  corporate America  claims we need so  bad?