Old Codes

Dear Jim: Why not send your old ( yet very valuable books) to EERC (Earthquake Engineering Research Center Library)at UC Berkeley. Or, any library that is used quite frequently by structural engineers, students and faculty? I have copied EERC Library contact information below for your convenience.
With best wishes for a great retirement.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor at UC Berkeley and Consultant on Structural Engineering

EERC Library:

The EERC Library is an affiliated library of the University of California, Berkeley, specializing in structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, engineering dynamics, engineering seismology, and earthquake public policy. We are located on the Richmond Field Station, five miles from the main Berkeley campus (Bayview Exit from I-580 near the El Cerrito-Richmond city border or use the UC Berkeley campus - RFS shuttle).

Address 	EERC Library, University of California, Berkeley
1301 S. 46th Street
Richmond Field Station Building 453
Richmond, CA 94804
Contact 	Phone: 510-665-3419
Fax: 510-665-3456
Email: eerclibrary(--nospam--at)berkeley.edu
FEIN: 94-6002123 University of California Regents
Hours 	Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Open to the public
Resources Melvyl <http://melvyl.cdlib.org/>: The Catalog of the University of California Libraries The Earthquake Engineering Online Archive <http://nisee.berkeley.edu/elibrary/>
Earthquake Engineering Abstracts <http://nisee.berkeley.edu/eea.html>
Web of Science <http://isiknowledge.com/wos/>: Science citation indexes