Re: On the lighter side

Prepare to have spoofs made of your name.

Let's see: in your case, maybe "Blotto," or "Sotto."

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Aug 2, 2009, at 12:13 PM, "Glenn Otto" <ggator1256(--nospam--at)cox.net> wrote:

(Well, since it is the weekend,)

Just have to listen to the news to hear the stupid stuff liberals say.

(Oh-oh, here come the personal, public slanders)

A Structural Engineer, P.C.

Glenn C. Otto, P.E.