Re: The Myth of Inadequate Structural Engineering Compensation

Dennis Wish wrote:
Bill,
You're off your meds again! Us "Bottom feeders" design nearly 90% of all of the buildings in this country that include single and multi-family residential, low-rise commercial and light-industrial as well as foundations, retaining walls and seismic and wind retrofits.
Dennis, it wasn't meant as a put-down. I'm sorry you took it that way. By "bottom feeders" I simply mean that WE take the jobs that most of the big boys won't even consider.