RE: The Myth of Inadequate Structural Engineering Compensation

Well, those days are GONE, at least from where I sit.

The one good thing, I guess, is that we can actually DO those
Little sh*t jobs in addition to the big ones.

Why, because we got our start as a "bottom feeder"

Hehe.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Principal

Fisher and Partners