Strength Mobilization Factor - TEDDS

Does anyone have a resource that gives a good explanation of the strength mobilization factor for soil and how that relates to the safety factor?

Specifically, I am using TEDDS software for a retaining wall analysis and the software asks for the soil mobilization factor. The default value is 0.67 as recommended by ASCE (apparently). I don\'t understand the results I\'m getting and I feel I need more information on how the strength mobilization factor applies.

- Jeremy