Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 09:09
Subject: RE: Obama-Care: This Is What It Will Be Like

This may surprise some, but I am JUST FINE with the health care I have
And provide my employees.

I don't need or want government support.

Its not cheap, but coverage has never been an issue on a wide variety
Of claims we have submitted.

Mr. Obama, while well intended, is trying to do too much.

The economy is the #1 problem facing this country; once job losses abate,
Foreclosures will drop and people can keep their homes.

Health Care reform can wait, if ever.

To "Rahm" a bill thru Congress for the sake of trying to beat some imaginary
Deadline, is borderline stupid.

The handling of the Bailout is a disgrace; allowing B of A to borrow money
From the US Treasury at 0% while they charge 27% interest on credit cards?

Then, using TARP money to strengthen their balance sheets, declare a
"Profit"?

Small business is getting strangled by the lack of credit, but little or no
Aid was offered to Small Biz...it all went to Wall Street.

Again, I am a "capitalist"...

Citi, BofA, etc... going to the US Government for a bailout is NOT
Capitalism.

BTW< I voted for Mrs. Clinton.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Principal