Re: License (Business)

Like a plant, it pollutes its environment with carbon dioxide, then before it suffocates it adapts its behaviour and breathes in the carbon dioxide and then pollutes its environment with oxygen.
Do you realize how foolish that sounds? I'm not trying to get in your grill, but jeez!

You talk about ME "drinking the Kool Ade..."

(Pardon me while I take another sip of this "poisonous" concoction of Diet Coke. It contains that dangerous pollutant, CO2, you know).

(N.B.: If you were trying to be "ironic," please forgive me for not getting it. But as we have had the EPA declare CO2 a "hazardous substance," you have to understand that what was once considered absolutely loony behavior is now considered reasonable, so who can tell?)