From: Chuck Utzman [mailto:chuckutzman(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 11:28 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: The Myth of Inadequate Structural Engineering Compensation

Dennis
On any one of the numerous on-line groups I have frequented over the
years, Bill would have long since been banned for his trollish posting.
Why is this list so poorly administered? I can only recall one person
being banned for bad behavior. A woman who like to post an occasional
innocuous joke!  Isn't there some way to put an end to Bill's disruption
of an invaluable site?
Chuck Utzman, P.E.